Passion. That’s the common attribute of those that work for our organization.
POSITION SUMMARY: Provide office assistance to Keuka Housing Council, Inc.
- Carry out all policies and procedures of Keuka Housing Council Inc.
- Provide clerical and general office support for staff
- Enter data, maintain lists, organize files and information, provide updates, and disseminate information and materials as requested, including mailings
- Coordinate meetings, and assist with special events
- Maintain office suite reception area, greet and direct visitors, respond to inquiries, and maintain office supplies
- Serve as primary respondent to phone, in-person, and electronic inquires
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated ability and strong desire to provide high standard of customer service with enthusiasm and energy
- Ability to accept direction, prioritize, and work under pressure and time constraints
- Detail-oriented and organized approach to work
- Friendly, courteous, and professional demeanor
- Strong communication and telephone skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS Outlook, and QuickBooks
- The Office Assistant reports to the Executive Director of Keuka Housing Council, Inc.
- Associate’s Degree preferred but not required, in Administrative Assistant, or related field
- Minimum of two years of experience in an office setting
- Part-time hourly position, 52 weeks per year, 20 hours per week
- $15.00-16.00 hourly wage commensurate with experience
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Office Assistant: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Apply by sending a cover letter and resume to Kelly Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org